Cold Front Pushes Bait Down

Fort Lauderdale - Well we finally got a cold front, it took until the first week of November, but I'll take it. This cold front will push the remaining pod south, and it will be here fast. Don't sleep onit, its gonna be over in a blink of an eye. Thats the good news, the bad news is the inshore fishing will turn of during this blast so don't even waste your hoglegs on Tarpon or Snook. I'm gonna fish offshore, and I'm taking my mullet with me. Never mind those losers at the gas dock that swear you gotta fish with Goggs. Thats right I bring my mullet offshore. Thats all I'm saying. Lets just hope this wind keeps a western course and everything should be alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping The Mullet Run Gear

Charter Fishing Captain's Viral Meltdown: Lessons in Customer Service Gone Awry

Horsecranker Todd: From Kingfish Expert to the King of Entertainment