Editors Note - Follow Twitter

EDITORS NOTE - I'm back to work, back to making the hit TV shows your girlfriends and wives love to watch, so that means I wont be able to update this page or the Youtube as often as I have been. I will still be fielding reports, and I will try to update this Mullet Run blog from my iPhone but you know how that goes.

The easiest way for me to post updates is through the Twitter.

Dont be afraid of the Twitter. Its super simple and if you arent using it, its not what you think. We dont post what we are eating for lunch or update on how tired we are. I retweet the info as it comes in. We got real guys up and down the coast that check in with reports all day long. Its that easy.

Follow The Mullet Run on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepping The Mullet Run Gear

Charter Fishing Captain's Viral Meltdown: Lessons in Customer Service Gone Awry

Horsecranker Todd: From Kingfish Expert to the King of Entertainment